During these unprecedented times, we want to reassure each and every client that we remain committed to providing superior service with top priority given to the comfort and safety of our guests and of course are here to assist you in planning your next yacht charter experience in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area. As many of you know, Water Fantaseas has been in business for over 23 years while focusing on our core values of onboard safety, unmatched service and pride in our impeccable fleet of luxury yachts.
To keep you up to date, we have implemented many additional measures and policies to keep our staff and guests safe once you are ready to sail with us once again, including but not limited to:- Complying with all local and federal regulations as they apply to the Coronavirus.
– Adjusting our own services and policies with emphasis based on recommendations put forth by the CDC and WHO.
– Increased intensive deep cleaning and disinfecting regimens onboard our yachts.
– Dockside temperature checks of both staff and guests.
– Mandatory face mask use and regular hand sanitizing.
– Reduced guest capacities based on current guidelines and to allow for appropriate social distancing.
– Introduction of flexible rescheduling policies which allows clients to extend their charter date 1 year from the original date at no additional cost.
All of these changes and policies have been put in place with not only your safety and comfort in mind, but most importantly, to provide you the peace of mind in knowing that your trust in our brand over the last few decades remains at the core of who we are.
As we all work together and look to the future, we likewise look forward to welcoming you back onboard for unforgettable experiences and memories that will last a lifetime.